Wednesday, December 10, 2008

takes one to know one

oh my god.
THREE DAYS STRAIGHT OF WAKING UP AT UNGODLY HOURS.
i feel so freaking tired.
past two days was for class,
and tmr, GET THIS, my aunt wants me to go jogging with her!
HAHAHA.
she's so cute la.
she's threatened me with bodily harm if i don't wake up.

can't wait for tmr's outing with my awesomest gal pals!
last time to go out with va during the hols before she leaves for the states.
:(
i'll miss the girl so.
On a happier note, faith's trying to get out of her hong kong trip!
woohoo.
that'll be arnd the time the parental units are leaving.
and the siblings are going to an aunts house.
AAH, BLISS.

2 comments:

Vada said...

we'll be seeing each other tomorrow!

fatimah b said...

hahaha. I'm on the bus on the way to yr place now! Oh shit, I was supposed to call you just now. Ok. I'm calling you now!