Tuesday, January 27, 2009

like a b!tchslap to the face

I feel rather.. mellow right now.
Been listening to va's song(anyone else but you-the moldy peaches.) and the show by lenka.
I'm in the mood for these kinda sloow kinda happy but sad-sounding songs with focus on the vocals.
hahaha.
Wish I knew one word to sum that shit up.
...
indie rock?



Gonna put on the hush sound now.
Wine red brings back such memories.
I think i still have the piece of foolscap with the lyrics deb wrote out for me with that cute little drawing by nette.
Daaamn.
Good times, good times.


Wonder if anyone one of us would have done anything different had we known this day would come?

Studied harder? No seriously.
Went out together more?
Hung out with different people?
Took more pictures?
Arranged for a jumbo jet to fly us to new york with an unlimited supply of cash so that this day would've never had the chance to come?

And yes, I'm aware this post is getting disgustingly long and wordy.

So, I'll put in some pictures now and perhaps continue later.


you know that saying, "the more things change, the more they stay the same"


well, I hope it's true.

2 comments:

Edna said...

please explain that saying to me :S

fatimah b said...

HAHAHA, go google it.
something like, even with all the huge changes, like in the end, things kinda just stay the same on some fronts.