Thursday, January 8, 2009

like a greek tragedy, these heroes are doomed to fail

So, the big MONDAY is coming up.
for the uninformed, that's when the o-level results are coming out!
whoop-dee-do.

I'd say that I'm not bothered but that'd be a lie.
AND PLEASE GOD, if you're listening/reading this,
don't let the title come true.
i only put it up cause i liked how it soooounded.

Now, onto awesomer, less depressing things..
went out with the gal palz to watch twilight a second time!
First for va though.
Sorry if i spoilt it for you with my many, many, maaaaaaaaaaaaany sighs and grabbing of your body parts whenever smexy edward comes on.
teehee.

2 comments:

Vada said...

DUUUUDE. im pissing-in-my-pants scared about monday man.
WHAT IF I GET 20+???????

fatimah b said...

No you won't! I'm dead sure. Okay fine, I'm ninety percent sure we'll all get >20!