Thursday, January 15, 2009

suicide blonde

went for sajc open house today,

I feel like such an ungrateful, whiny, little bitch. (yes, I know some of you are dying to add more, but please.)
I know I keep bitching and moaning about having to make a choice on which jc I want.
I mean come on la, I don't want to make the wrong choice only to have to spend the next two years of my life in complete misery right! like FUUUGGGG MAN.

currently, sa seems pretty awesome, in terms of school spirit and all. (not to mention that the best pals are going there for sure!) but like, i just KNOW, I JUST KNOW OK, that i'll end up slacking off.
and we all know how that'll turn out in J2.

So far, I've been pretty lucky the past ten years, managing to do well enough without putting in the effort, but fuck man, i know it'll be different for the a-levels.


SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Now it's back to the age-old debate,
do we listen to our heads or our hearts?

Stupid phrase of "the end justifies the means" keeps popping in my head.
Slog hard in a competitive scary ultra-cheena environment to do well for a's, or
enjoy the school spirit and fun (not to mention hotties) with no gurantee of being able to draw the line between work and play?

Please, give me a sign.











HAHAHAHAHA, i just remembered something that cracked me up!
the whole head vs heart thing reminded me of christina aguilera's genie in a bottle song where she sings

"Ooh (my body is saying let's go)
Ooh (but my heart is saying no)"




hahaha. wtf.

2 comments:

Edna said...

Maybe you can go to SA and NOT slack off? You can get Faith to motivate you hahahaha!

fatimah b said...

my butt la.
wah lao.
i hate this man.