Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! You put VJ first!!!! Hahhhhhh?!?! I don't get it I thought you'd put TJ first??!?!
Hahahahaha whatever I changed my choices at the last minute anyway. Hahahaha Ok I hope you go TJ/VJ!!!! Because VJ is near my house and cos I might potentially go TJ.
5 comments:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! You put VJ first!!!! Hahhhhhh?!?! I don't get it I thought you'd put TJ first??!?!
Hahahahaha whatever I changed my choices at the last minute anyway. Hahahaha Ok I hope you go TJ/VJ!!!! Because VJ is near my house and cos I might potentially go TJ.
HAHAHA.
so, what's YOURS??!
Eh I will be sad if you go VJ hahahaha ok I am selfish
Can't believe you totally DIVULGED your personal information etcetc!!!!!
HAHAHAHHA.
YOU UH -thinks real hard- deserve to get internet-raped or sth.
Shit, I just sounded stupid.
):
WALAO EH YOU AIM VJ. HAHAHAH :D
OHFUGGG,
I FORGOT MY FREAKING ADDRESS WAS THERE OMFG.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
i'm like EDITING THE PICTURE NOW.
OMFG.
WAH LAO,
I'M DAMN STUPID.
Post a Comment