Saturday, February 21, 2009

inexplicable

Bought a cute lil black jacket at a flea market todaay.
Went with faith, ili and va couldn't make it:(

I suddenly realize I really miss you.

4 comments:

Vada said...

can't wait for the debut of your flea market finds!

holy shit im starving.

FATZ I NEED CAAAAASH.

fatimah b said...

the finds would be, one shockingly bright tie-dye t-shirt, the black jacket, a navy blue striped long top and a measuring tape head band.
HAHA.
i have also recently rekindled my passion for oreos.

i need money too.
tty soon babezzz.
:)

Vada said...

hahaha. i fucking hate oreos!!
and your finds sound badass.

and omg @ your new header!!
we were so young...ahahaha.

we've come a long way (i really hate that pinafore dress now...okay not realy but i probably wont wear it anymore)

fatimah b said...

the pinafore dress is darling!
and and and, i love how you look in the photos.
like, aiya, idk how to say luh. but it's nice!
HAHA.
<3 you.