Saturday, March 7, 2009

the contents of this post may disturb you

Yes, real life has been getting in the way of things.
Oh my, where do I begin??

Yes, the CHEEKOPEK story, (dedicated to you va)
On friday, I was otw home from, on bus twelve, upper deck, towards the back.
It was relatively crowded.
On the seat across the aisle to my right, was this man(who shall now be refered to as CKP)in really gross black shades, the kind thats rectangular and slim.
like scott from X-men.

There I was, listening to my iPod, blissfully unaware of everything around me, until I got this odd feeling, like someone was staring at me.
So, I turned to my right, CKP had his head turned towards me, but I couldnt tell if he was really staring at me cause of his dumb shades.
THEN I HAPPENED TO LOOK FURTHER SOUTH, AND I NOTICED WHERE HIS HANDS WERE!!
THE CREEPY SICK OLD BUGGER WAS STROKING HIMSELF THROUGH HIS JEANS!!!

I wished I had screamed "YOU BLOODY PERV!" or smthg, but I was just kinda shocked.
So, what I did instead was give him a really dirty look and moved way up to the front.

I hope he gets penis cancer.

1 comment:

Vada said...

hahahaha!
you should have freaked out and gone insane.
maybe it itched or something! dunno. haha. but its still damn sick!
damn all these perverted old people!
hahaha! my word verification word is 'whors'
LMAO