Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i'ma whoop yo' ass!

OMG. I GOT A FUCKING C FOR GP ESSAY!
I kinda wanna curl up into a ball & die.
Or just live life among cheena scholars, I'm like one of dem now.
Like, engrrish is the one thing I could count on, but NOOOO, apparently not anymore.
WHOOPDEEFUCKENDOO.
hahaha.
Ok la, I'm not that affected by it.
But more like, "HUH?!, say what!"
Perhaps this is a sign of things to come for upcoming MSA's.
EWWGADS.
Back to (rather pathetic attempts at) studying history now.
>:(



Oh, I should probably prep my parents with this as a gift,




cause I'm such a good kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh dude, i know how you feel about the english thing. because i fucking FAILED english this term!!
i might as well learn polish and move to poland(i told this to about 300 people) lmao.

fatimah b said...

HAHA. DUMBASS.
omg really???!
you failed this term?!
whyy? oh, how'd the commonmwealth essay thing go? lemme read it k!