HAHA.
mommy dearest nearly had a heart attack and kept muttering prayer words when she saw it.
love ya too, momzies!
and yes, I am that bored that I'm trying on some of my clothes.
ohgodohgodohgodohgod.
I AM FREAKING OUT THAT THE HOLIDAYS ARE PRACTICALY OVER.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK YOU STUPID DICKWAD SHIT-EATING DILDOHEAD THAT IS SCHOOL.
Haha, just pulled a vada on ya! go ahead and figure it out.
Anyways, today was my cousins wedding, so I was at fort canning from morning till evening in my stupid mofo heels. So now, I have really tired achy sore-looking red feet with chipped nail polish on each of my slightly swollen toes.
Yes, call the foot police on me. I deserve to be put behind bars for the criminal neglect of my poor abused feet.
But this horrifying experience has not deterred me in my quest for RIDONKULOUSLY high platform heels with crazy ass straps that goes with every outfit and makes my legs look miles and miiiileeeeees looooooooooooooooong that I can wear forever and always regardless of blisters.
Yippeee.
hello creepy perv with a foot fetish.
PS: NOTE TO SELF, SAVE YR FREAKING MONEY FATIMAH! YOU NEED IT TO GO SHOPPING SOON, OR YOU WILL DIE.

2 comments:
MUST you give your mom a heart attack with your clothes??
hahaha
what, they're pretty darn tame ok!
haha. ohgod. sch starts in less than 10 hrs. shoot me in the foot now!
Post a Comment