Sunday, March 8, 2009

wish upon an eyelash


I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT A CAMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO CALL MY OWN.
omg, please god please! my fingers are itching to take random nonsense whatever pictures to put on my wordy boring blah blog, and to bring around to weddings/outings/etcetc.
And i actually have this intense longing to photograph my dad. and mum. and siblings. and aunt.
ok, fine, BASICALLY MY WHOLE FAMILY K! I swear, I'd take such awesome pictures.
HAHAHA, ok, fine, in my head at least.
It's annoying how my dad brings home a DSLR only to say that it's for his client or whatnot.
LIKE, FUG, GIMME NOW.
It doesnt even have to be one of those fancy-schmancy loads of buzzing buttons one.
Obviously, I'd die a happy child if I got one of those awesome DSLRs, but a nice compact little digicam would be enough.

Please god, please.
Sincerely yours, fatimah.

3 comments:

Vada said...

hahaha.
ask your rents! BEG THEM.
start now. i had to beg for two years before i got my camera!

Anonymous said...

miss you too.

fatimah b said...

My parents are soooooooooo not receptive to any begging/pleading/whining/crying right now luh.
):<
tell ya why on the tellyphone!