Today I was a busybusybumblebee, but in a totally unproductive way. So yah. Went to TWO weddings. Crazy right! because of that, I missed the outing with nette and the girls today:( And the weddings were a complete bore, no hotties to ogle at and no fun relatives. Boohoo. The first was at raffles town club then we had to drive all the way down to somewhere in Changi/Simei! I was totally sleepy from gorging on all the wedding food/dessserts. Yummy in my tummy. I swear, I will go back to school like, TEN KILOS heavier.
Rushed home to change and headed out to cityhall with the sister to go check out amy's stall at fleaflyflofun! Snagged a chiffony white top with a ribbon-y collar and a black silky cropped blazer. I didn't really think it was flea market price but whatever la, I shall now find stuff to match it with! Yay.
*I realize I've totally been living in my black bandage skirt. Need to stop and use other skirts/jeans/pants.
**oooh, anthr awesome FOC find today was my mum's vintage oversized clutch. hurrah for hoarders:))) ;which reminds me, meet up with debz! to exchange shorts for clutch/bangles!!!
Dates to make/keep:
PW!(?)
Studydates with amy(+ a mathematical genius)
Meet up with nette, debz
Thursday with Drew.
Faith, Va & ili-billy.
SG10(?)
Widad&Mihah
BBQ with 4/5
Family beach thing; 27th
Holidays sometimes make me sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha hotties??
arent the people at weddings relatives?
nice one fatz. haha.
and my dad bugs me for songs too. sickening. lol.
NOT ALL OF EM. hahahahahaha.
I AM NOT INCESTUAL. ok, maybe a bit.
I CANT HELP THE FACT THAT SOME OF MY SECOND/THIRD!! cousins are HOT STUFF.
Post a Comment