Thursday, June 11, 2009

Belated birthdays are the best.

My face is peeling like a potato.

Gross.

Camp was real similar to OBS back in sec 3, but the people made all the difference I guess. To me, OBS was way more fun, maybe, it was cause I went to camp with less than 5 hours of sleep. (And the fact we had to go into "The Milo Pond", named due to the fact it was a muddy brown pool of stagnant water filled with god only knows what! *Rumours aplenty abt girls throwing used pads in*) So I was pretty much zoned out for the whole thing cept on the last day where I was supahhigh cause well, duh, last day what! Hah. Don't think I'm in the running for House capt or vice capt though, and I'm not at all bummed abt it. Glad I got to know a lot of the other HC people better! But, I still think Romanis is the BEST house, EVER>:)

Met up with vada and ili today at sigz today, where I got my birthday but ili forgot my gift! Hahaha, cause she thought I was coming for Fabian's picninc tmr. Boo.
Cause I won't be going. Sorry Fabio!

Gonna go to Ze Aunt's house to get another prezzie. Ah, life's good.

Oh! AND DARLING DADDY'S GONNA BUY ME THE NEW iPhone.
Or so he claims.
I am extremely suspicious because he's also offered to buy me an SLR tmr. All this was said while Ze Muther was outrightly laughing beside us in the HAHAHAHAHA!-yr-such-an-idiot-if-you-believe-him kinda way.


Oh well, a girl can dream right!

2 comments:

Vada said...

i hope your dad isnt shitting you!
it'll be so awesome!!

fatimah b said...

He so is la. I know it.