Oh ______.
You give me funny feelings in my tummy.
Everytime I think of you i get all anxious and jittery.
Ah, the shit I do for you.
You invade my consciousness like white noise.
You'll be the last thing I think about before I go to bed tonight.
Oh, school.
HahahahahahahaHahahAhAHSAAAa*&^^%!!!$#%$#%)(**^.
Omg, ok, the laugh is now taking on a tinge of hysteria.
//edit. Omg, IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THAT I MEAN SCHOOL. sigh, this is one failed entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
fatz, i know you're thinking about me :D
Uhuh, if you wanna be the cause of my absolute nearly puke-worthy anxiety. Then yes ili. Go right ahead and think that. <3
School is disgusting.
I know. see, I worte an almost poem abt it! Fuck CTs. Just cant wait till aft mondays over with! GBYE INTL HIST AND ECONS. TWO OF THE WORST EVER SUBJS EVER
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
who?
i thought it was very obvious, fat!!!!!!
YAY FOR EDNA.
Post a Comment