So far, I've found
- 7 packets of tissue (and counting)
- 3 ODTs (!!!)
- 2 fans
- a packet of unused wet wipes
- MY POSB BOOK, oh thank god.
- a gameboy catridge, sans gameboy.
- a broken comb
- a torchlight
- a poncho
- ten dollars in an angpao:D
- ten dollars taka voucher:)
- dust, lots.
and memories of days gone by. This just goes to show how disgustingly lazy and dirty I am. I realize I have four unpacked bags, two from the stupid camps and the other two from going out. FYI va and ili, I am currently suffering nature's monthly reminders that I am, in fact, a female. Ugh. Not sure if I'm up to meeting you two tmr :( Yay for va-jayjays.
AND AND AND, I've yet to get to the part where my room is nice and tidy, and I'm sorting out my notes. Please oh please Mr M.O.E, please extend the holidays.
For once again, I've realized too late that I must study.
PS. everyone should go watch Frida.

3 comments:
hahaha. is the taka voucer expired???
hahaha dude, i find tons of random shit while cleaning my room too.
AND WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP??? I MISS YOU.
nope
no expiry thingy. and soon! soooon:(
Post a Comment