David
why am i under you?
put me on a boat to batam
what? ?!!
David
yes
answer!
put me on a boat to batam
huh?
put me on a boat to batam
eh, what in the world are you on abt?
David
(8)cus i'm just a lil too not over you!
put me on a boat to batam
DAAAAAAAVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD
omg, i just wanna smack you!!!!
David
COOL RIGHT
omg i thought of it just now!
:D:D
--------------------------------------------------------------
David
SOME MORE!
David
why am i concise?
why!
David
cus i'm short and sweet!
put me on a boat to batam
O. M. G.
David
:D
:D:D:D
-------------------------------------------------------------
David
somemore ok!
why are you mentos?
put me on a boat to batam
?
David
becauseeeeeeee you're so cool everyone wants to get fresh with you hahaha
put me on a boat to batam
HAHAHHAA
EH I LIKE THAT ONE
omg, why am i encouraging you!
tsktsk
David
HAHAHA OMG I THOUGHT YOU IT YOU KNOW
-------------------------------------------------------------------
David
i like this one but it's not mine - are you Gillette?
David
becauseeeeee you're the best a man can get
:D
put me on a boat to batam
HAHAH
omg, i like mentos and Gillette!
David
hahaha credit me ok!
David Fong Zhen Yang, should really get a life. HAHA.
Going to the beach sooooon for my "family gathering". Faith says it sounds like a cult thing. I have to say I agree.

2 comments:
hahaha duuude!
i was so confused for a while.
i was like wtf am i reading???
kay, its all better now.
Post a Comment