Ok, you know that short nap mentioned earlier? It lasted till about 8. Luvly. Finished the Nday script. Hold the applause please. Gonna read through history notes now. Freezing my ass off in my room. I can feel a cold coming. I feel the itchyscratchies in my throat. Boo.
Amy's sick again, the flu this time round. I hope you feel better hunz. I'm here k. &yeah, it is kinda funny (NOT IN A BAD WAY) how you keep getting sick this month. Probably won't see you till next week :(.
I keep remembering little things and smiling to myself. Especially in the mnorning on the really packed bus otw to school. This is not good.
Fuck. It's 0108 now. Long day ahead. I think I'm gna go to faithzies after school tmr?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks babe :) hang in there for school!!
Post a Comment