Econs test tmr, and surprise surprise I havent touched my notes.
Instead I'm finally reading Confessions Of A Shopaholic. Yes, I know I'm slow
Eww, gross boy talking to me on MSN, Amy it's you-know-who. Shudders. Haha, I almost feel bad now.
Oh, and guess whut! This is my new default font. I know it's been changing with every post but yah, this is it. Yay me! Haha. Eh, I want a throwback to the good ol' bimz days in TKG. Boo.
Can't wait for Harry Potek (HAHAHA, I'M SO FUNNY RIGHT) this sat with the girls. Then anthr movie with widzies and mihah on Tuesday. Kay, money flying out the window :( There goes my resolution to not spend unecessarily.
Just got off the phone with the wife. We are shallow TTM man. But it works for us. Hah. Good luck with thorn in your side hunz!! Remember our foursome promises of B&Js and surprise visits with boy-memorabilia-bonfire rituals.
haha, dont hate me faithzies.
AND A MINOR MIRACLE, ASYRAF ISMAIL PASSED HIS MALAY. OMGOMG. WE'RE PROUD OF YA KID.
:DDDD hahahaha.

2 comments:
faith is going to be displeased with this picture fatz.
haha. and please go "check your schedule"!
haha, but i really love it. we're the very image of innocence. dontcha think!
hahahaha.
and yeah, i'll go check k.
Post a Comment