Oh, got one more U. Just gotta love Math (Y)(Y).
All day today in school the only thing I could think about were the people I miss. Tkgs, family, Amy! (haha, she didn't come today).
Contributing largely to the dull dull gray of my day was the fact that I had to wait till FOUR, BLOODY FOUR PM, mind you, when school ended at 1230. Luvly.
I'm already feeling the burden of the badge. House council, yes you can slap me, Kushi has already enthusiastically pointed and laughed giddily at my badge each and every bloody time she's seen me today. Thanks a lot, yar. Kevin, our dear vice-prez has already given me tips on handling 'badge pressures and expectations'.
HAHAHAHAHAH
yes, let it be said that it made for a very amusing conversation.





OmgOmg, someone just said one of the sweetest thing ever to me just moments ago. I need to gush about it NAO. but not here.
*you're giving me a headache, taking me on for a spin like that :(Maybe widad was right, maybe it's just me who's thinking too lowly of these boys.
Now, if only I could just start believing that.
When I die, I wanna streak across the dark night skies, into a burst of shooting stars and fade away.

3 comments:
OMGOMGOMG WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
badge pressures and expectations?!? oh mannnnn wish i'd been there to witness the conversation, haha :) missedya too fat, and we'll conquer math together somehow...
WIDAD! NOT WHO YOU THINK IT IS LA. hahahahahaha.
Ames! haha, well, he didnt exactly say those words exactly but yeah. & apparently, travelling in packs help! like, in lessening the scrutiny. HAHA. ah, math, yr paper's with me btw. in my file now. i can turn around and see it mocking me with its silence. Sigh, hahahaha.
Post a Comment