Tuesday, August 25, 2009

oh no, what's a girl to do?

I like little boys, but mummy says go look for a sugar daddy.

Looking forward to shopping!!!! YAY, and mother says we won't be limited by a budget, I made her promise.. Although I'd feel bad. Kinda. So now, I wanna go window shop first and make a note of all the things I want so I won't impulse buy. This has to be done sans parents, who have absolutely ZERO PATIENCE for such things. My dad's more the want, take. Which is bad. Because he gets annoyed when you dilly dally and my mum doesnt have the stamina for serious shopping. Haha.

I love family. Nights at the round table telling stories.

2 comments:

Vada said...

no budget??? omg thats so awesome!
haha. i love shopping with my mom. not my dad though cos he refuses to buy anything for me :(

although my mom likes to make me feel bad. heh.

fatimah b said...

EH THIS IS WHY WE MUST GO TGT FIRST. I wanna make a list of all the stuff I wanna get!!!