i actually tried to google a picture of a hot guy with blue green eyes so i could give it to you! but to no avail.and thanks for being so sweet today and buying me the you-know-what! (not ice cream. haha)
Hahaha. I'm sorry bout the ice cream, truly. I think I was momentarily possessed or smtg. See ya tmr (?)
fo' surezz...assuming you dont have any PLANS tomorrow!haha.and its okay. i think you were possessed too! hahaha.ily
hi gurl, want 2 chat?? look me up on facebook ^^-darren lee
haha fuck the anon comment.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i actually tried to google a picture of a hot guy with blue green eyes so i could give it to you! but to no avail.
and thanks for being so sweet today and buying me the you-know-what! (not ice cream. haha)
Hahaha. I'm sorry bout the ice cream, truly. I think I was momentarily possessed or smtg. See ya tmr (?)
fo' surezz...assuming you dont have any PLANS tomorrow!
haha.
and its okay. i think you were possessed too! hahaha.
ily
hi gurl, want 2 chat?? look me up on facebook ^^
-darren lee
haha fuck the anon comment.
Post a Comment