Friday, September 11, 2009

film me purple

PROMOS WILL BE THE BLOODY DEATH OF ME.

Anyone wanna join me in my dragon slayer quest?? Yay. Make your own crazy suicide pact here. I've already got one, Kill ourselves if we're not happy at 20. I think that is highly probable if I'm still in Singapore.

Holidays have been a waste of time? Studying is like trying to pop that huge ass pimple you get right smack in the middle of your forehead before your period comes. It hurts like a mofo and is damn near impossible.

Yes, studying borders on physical pain. But I've been trying.

I only went out twice. Believe it. No pictures to show for it thoughL
Wednesday at Siglap with Vada then crashing Faith's. And Thursday with Drew, woke up bloody early to meet at 10. Went all around town and bought myself a disposable camera. I got ripped off $2.50. I blame it on the white boy.(NEEED TO FINISH THE FILM SOOON. I wanna see how the photos turned out!!!) Oh, and I'm still looking for black heels. I have a feeling I'll probably end up borrowing Va's, right hunnybun?J

But I haven't seen Ili this whole week!!!! It's like, everytime I call you, you've got some juicy piece of goss. Hilarious. Anyways, I'm sure it'll blow over soon! Love you bunches.

Okay, back to the mountain load of stuff I gotta go memorize that'll serve no purpose in future.

3 comments:

Jul said...

Wow I haven't commented here in years. Love disposables:) And I am so dreading finals.

ili said...

HAHA FATZ!!!
miss you too!!!!! >:((



we will go crazy when my O's are done.

fatimah b said...

JULZ! Miss you!!!!!! and ili, we better.