Tuesday, September 1, 2009

rumbling mumblings

Teachers day (started out good, ended up upset and hungry)
Photo courtesy of Linette.


So many things have happened, small stuff, pretty stuff, happy stuff (dem&galpals) sad stuff. I've been wanting to post something up since ever, but somehow I just couldn't find the words for it. As a result, there are now about a dozen unfinished posts saved under drafts.

I hate how I've so many thoughts running through my head at such inopportune moments. All so fleeting, yet they feel so significant. They barely last long enough to form into something concrete before fading away leaving me feeling so discontent, desperately trying to hang on to that small wisp of something, in an attempt to allow it to form into something coherent enough for the consumption of the general public. Not merely disjointed and seemingly random musings which creates this impression of some crazy old bag lady with fairies in her belly and blue mist swirling about her feet and stars from her hair. My imagination runs away with me. As usual.

It really feels like some things go in one ear and out the other.

And here's a little secret for my friends, sometimes, even I don't understand myself.

2 comments:

Vada said...

the photo is really apt for this post fatzies.
and i know what you mean. but usually i dont even try to formulate my thoughts to words. it always turns out wonky

fatimah b said...

hahaha. like this post. I hate it.