Monday, September 28, 2009

take your pick, realist or defeatist?

I do not handle stress very well.
I snap. I get all angsty and push the people who care away.
*I'm sorry that I haven't been replying to msgs and responding to talk of promos and the like.

Give up.

Or worse, I try and and try and try.
Then feel immensely overwhelmed and defeated.
Proceed to Blank out.
Glazed look in my eyes.
Inability to retain any information.


Give up.

BUT NO. I CANNOT.
Not now, not at this juncture. Not with so many people that I don't want to disappoint. Not when I'm so close to the end. Not with the consequences that come with it.

Or can I? It would be so easy.

6 comments:

Vada said...

please don't give up fatz.
we must make it through this period of crap together!

Anonymous said...

thanks hunney.
and baby~ my papers are all overr hahahaha. SEE YOU SOON OK.

Vada said...

your papers are all over??
haha that was quick!
mine will be over on the 8th then we can rock out with our cocks out!

fatimah b said...

VLZQ, what are you doing online then??? And I am highly disturbed by your choice of diction, which creates a rather disgusting visual imagery which I do not care to elaborate upon.

Vada said...

hahaha please fatz. you are the pervy one remember??
and im just doing the usual on the net. y'know...fb...blogs...&WHATNOT.
:P

Julianne said...

I fed your fish:)