Friday, October 2, 2009

the man of my life.



this is the only picture of I have on my laptop.

Happy Birthday!!!!! I love you. Here's to many many maaaany more birthdays to come. Insyallah.

8 comments:

Julianne said...

Wish him happy birthday for me:)
Or maybe belated by the time you get to it considering you've got 10 more minutes:/ I miss you house freak:(

Vada said...

he looks chinese in the photo!
and why does the word chinese have squiggly red lines under it??
racist pricks!

fatimah b said...

Mizz you too Julzies! Can't wait for tues/wed/thurs?? Haha.

You on mozzie Va?? And apparently some ppl call my dad an "Orang Arab Cheena" because he speaks hokkien, plays mahjong and just rolls like you Chinkies. HAHA.

Julianne said...

We've YA on Wednesday (just found out at the unearthly hour of 6am!!!) anyway pick: Tuesday/Thursday:)

Hahahahahahahahahaha got stuff to tell.

Julianne said...

!!! Ah, SIMUN interview on Tuesday. Thursday?

fatimah b said...

Whut stuuuuffff???!??!?!?1 Darn, I feel like meeting you for a cuppa! Maybe Monday on monday? Ponner. And Thursdaaaay is fantazzmoes. Oh, Va! Wanna come along?? Are yr exams over then? We gna go watch The September Issue! Imma ask Faithzies too.

ili said...

yeah he does look chinese!!!
haha TELL HIM HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

HIIIIIIIII:) PW SUCKS.