Saturday, November 14, 2009

My momma always said...

People keep coming over to my house.
Some of them are so fake.
Like, wtf. If you wanna be a guest in the house, show some respect. You asswipes make me sick. Stop preaching if you don't practice.

But other than those idiots, it's nice seeing my relatives/momma's friends <3
New friends, yay.

The only regret for Friday the 13th was that I couldn't stay the entire night. Dad came to pick me up at 12. Some drama at my place, no wonder he was in such a pissy mood :s Got annoyed I couldn't say bye to Faith. Other than that, it was quite a hit, save the uninvited, shameless ninnys and misplaced concerns. Word of advice to all, most times, it's better to just let it go, things happened the way they did for a reason.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Yes Ili Kaiyisah Rahan, I'm looking at you. Hahaha.
But it appears that a certain Faith Madhavan hasn't been keeping her promise to upload either!!!!
I think it's best I get a camera. I have no life, which means all the more time to upload stuff. Teehee :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uploading!
it failed just now >:(

fatimah b said...

whoooohoooooo