No need for alarms! Yipeeyayay.
It's been a long journey, showed the best the bad and the downright oooglay in some people. But it's over nooow. Thanks SA031! Hahahaha. Especially SP & Nic for putting up with my shit.
Anywaaaaaaays, celebrated it with the girls in the evening with Jennifer's Body. "Fab Four reunited!!! Movie was ok la, kinda lame at parts but the hotness that is Brody and Fox and funny lines made up for it. I think the the smiley starbucks guy put something in the drink. I kinda went a bit nuts. But totally still within the range of "normal" behaviour for me I guess. Teehee. Can't wait till the end of O's (ili billy) and Madhavan's OP to be over. Then we can let looose my hoes. HAHA. Orchard Road lights so pretty. I want a huge ostentatious crystal chandelier that swallows up half the ceiling in my room now.
Ok, great the mother just spoilt my mood.
Nice.
I could so Del the previous post.
I am so disgusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
^^ HI FATIMAH B .
Post a Comment