Saturday, December 5, 2009

lists.

Been crazy busy with (?). Life I think.
It's hard.

Acting as mother to three kids; dental appointments, outings, swimming lessons, granting permission.
Chores (Ok, nah, haven't been doing much there).
Movies: Ninja Assassin, Christmas Carol, New Moon.
Tuition; I'm all chumz with them binomials.
Going out with galpals (!)
Taking advantage of the 'No parents' situation.
Guitar hero with cousins.

Yet still, I feel really aimless this holidays.
Maybe cause no real work is being done here? Like, besides tuition. It's like I'm kinda rotting a bit. No real highs. Or lows for that matter. Just a mediocre everyday existence. A bland, colourless life. Passable, not great. Fair enough.

Oh gosh, help me! I'm stuck in rutttttttttttttttt.
I'm not enjoying the holidays all that much truthfully. But still, I'd rather live like this then have to face the A's next year.

Oh dear, How time flies.
OK TIME TO GET OFF MY ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
I WILL REGRET NOTHING COME JANUARY!!!

Up Next,
Study dates.
Photoshoot for cousin. (crosses fingers)
Ikea @ Alexandra. (AMYYY& HULIANNE! & galpals (Y))
Study dates.
Ice skating.
Sentosa.
Study dates.
Sleepover(s) (?)
Operation Major Clean Up on the 18th of Dec
Study dates

No comments: