Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cry, interrupted

I wish I knew why I'm so sad.
That'd make things about a million times easier to deal with.

See the grey in your hair, Angel
Your beauty can't be covered by insecurities
I hope the same truth would still hold true for me
Cause I drowned in mine

Run in the front like you said
I'm sad I'll miss it send it back in photographs
And I could use a vacation myself
My eyes are bored

Hours to waste turns into full weeks
Then months into me
A life long disease

The grey in your hair still makes hope for me
That beauty won't be hidden easily
That truth still holds true for me



Edit;
Enough with the angst!!!
Power of positive thinking here I come.
Four of us (plus Megan) at Va's aunts place today. Like, finally. After waaay too long. Her aunt's place is so ...magical. Stacks of bags, shoes, and clothes. I wanna volunteer to help her do inventory of the entire place!

1 comment:

Vada said...

haha aw dont be sad bb :(

and im really glad you came! and you will totally live to regret those words fatz. the volunteering to do inventory i mean.