Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sad, mad child.

Blog's kinda dead. Sorrry my wittle blogspot baby, I'll always love you k. Truly.
Update;

I'm dying.

and no, I don't mean the whole we're one day closer to dying everyday kinda crap. But dying cause of sch and shit. I think I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed? like, I knew it, I knew I should've tried to be more consistent and what not. Because knowing yours truly (me, myself and I) I knew I'd be feeling this way. But did I do anything about it? Noooo. So here I am, left to suffer for it. I've been so tired, mentally and physically. School's kinda more fun though somehow, the non-academic part of it. Maybe it's gotta do with being J2. Had open house today, I hope good looking ppl come to SA. Boyz or girlz, cause we need something to look at besides the sea of ugly that currently inhabits the school cafeteria every break.


edit; SO TRUE WHAT AMY SAYS! and Faith too come to think of it, I mostly only blog when I'm angsty. Sorry beebies.

2 comments:

Vada said...

its never too late to start to try and be consistent!

im totally trying to do that too now. i hope i actually keep it up.

ili said...

hey fatzies, cheer up ok?
you have me, the malay failure.lmfao.
i am bored.