Ok I guess I've been doing quite a lot of stuff and meetups but I'm barely blogging abt it cause I'm too lazy? And like, no matter what, somehow the negativity that comes with school manages to be the only thing that pervades my consciousness whenever I think bout blogging or recent events. Buuuuut, I have to say, it's finally getting better!!! Yay, this is thanks to great great lovely funny people in A7, my bus buddies, and the many other ppl who make it that much more bearable.
Gonna OGL for three hours tmr. I'm all nervy now. Plus I'll look like shyt. Which reminds me, beg dad for money to buy montly supply of contacts. (Still working on the iPhone.)
.........HILARIOUS MSN CONVOS WITH EDNA AND VADA. (Y)(Y) LOLHLOLHLOLH. Triptastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahaha!
you never know who reads your blog fatzies >:)
and how is that watermelon thingy coming along??
huh? what do you mean by that Vada Lim Zi Qi, explain yrself!!! WHO READS MY BLOG. my og killed the watermelon aft three games, POWAH.
hahaha how did they kill it???
and im just saying! what if tripta for some reason reads your blog??
(haha that was totally anti climatic. wasn't it??)
Post a Comment