wow,
I just realized how much work it goes into running a house.
like, laundry, cleaning the house, taking out the garbage.
Etc, etc.
It's freaking INSANE.
I don't know how my mum's survived for so long without a maid.
I think she's secretly WONDERWOMAN.
No, really.
Just brought the sibs out to watch YesMan.
Thought the plot was dumb, but it turned out to be a pretty good show.
CANT WAIT FOR TWILIGHT WITH ILI&FAITH:)
Oh, and Singapore is soo freaking SMAAALL,
like, it's not even funny.
Everyone knows everyone else.
Kinda creeps me out.
One wrong move, BANG, talk of the town.
OH, news can spread all the way to MALAYSIA ppl, so beware,
you never know who's watching!
I swear, I think I'm starting to suffer from cabin fever.
Cooped up in the house with the three monkeys is enough to drive anyone up the wall.
Thank goodness I'm such a lovely, kind patient person. NOT.
Mum, Dad,
If there are three dead bodies when you come back, just know that it was SELF-DEFENCE.
Okay, okaaaaaaaaaay,
fine.
So maybe I'm exaggerating a lil.
I mean they're not all that bad, mostly.
Maybe this will be a fine lesson on responsibility& patience.
RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Omg, i should be out there, living the life and what not.
But am I?
Obviously not.
I feel like I've wasted the holidays.
Sigh.
On a completely random, and rather surprising note,
I got $150 dollars from the MOE.
For good progress.
HAHA.
I guess that's what you get when you bombed first semester and miraculously do well enough for prelims.
:)
Shit, this reminds me, results are coming out soon.
I dont know how to feel abt it.
Am I anxious?
No.
Scared?
No.
Confident?
Fuck, NO.
I have no feelings.
Kinda worries me,
HAHA.
Maybe it'll sink in come January.
In the meantime to those who get their Nlevels results, Congrats!
Or, it's not the end of the world.
Pick one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I got $150 from good progress too! Eh eh one of my classmates was on our school's improvee list but she didn't get the 150 bucks. So I was wondering maybe it's related to our O level results.................................
Hehehe ok maybe not but I hope so.
Post a Comment