there's a tightness in my chest that just won't go away.
like an ugly worm in an apple, consuming it from the inside.
I am really so frustrated by school & the shit it brings.
Who knew that bitchiness would come from the testosterone fuelled dickheads?
And apparently for no other reason than how I look.
Real smart guys, like I can help the way I was born right!
And the other purported reason is also quite retarded.
I mean come on, ever tried finding out the other side to it!
Heck, I don't even know why I'm so affected by this load of crap.
I mean, being a victim of biased attacks based on nothing more than mere assumptions and stereotypes isn't anything new.
Yet, this particular case bothers me a great deal.
Not that I'd ever lay claim to a sainthood or even dare say I'm a good person who hasn't done anything bitch-worthy, but I really don't see how it was in any way my fault here.
ugh, I am not a happy camper now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
faaaaatzz...
don't let those douchebags affect you!
i know its easier said than done but you really should try.
hugs!
Post a Comment