you on the other hand, still fascinate me.

Most of my class
Uh oh, what's a girl to do!
Two freaking gp essays due.
Stupid lectures with loads of notes to take down.
AM IN NEED OF MATH TUITION NOW.
ughhh.
And and and, I get so freaking bored/restless/dreamy/distracted/distracting during lectures.
I honestly think that those who sit around me kinda secretly hate me, HAH.
I think I'm getting a tad claustrophobic.
I feel very uneasy and unsettled in enclosed spaces with a lot of people around me e.g: LTs.
I've also been repressing my slightly more, physical nature where I bite people. Hug them. Poke them. etc etc.
This will probably lead to a rather violent meltdown somewhere in the near future.
Oh well.
At least I had the chance to bite Faith today.
Didn't go for the OG outing so I could meet up with gal pals.
It felt soo good, so right! going back to what we used to do.
Cheesy, yes, i know. But true, so very true.

No comments:
Post a Comment