Thursday, May 7, 2009

for a second, things felt alright

VOTE ME FOR HOUSE>:)

haha.
ohmygod, after all the bloody drama, I'm apparently still in the race. Let's hope things will all work out for the better in the end.
Anyways, I shall try to blog about haphaphappier! things from now on.
Cause the previous dozen posts have just been ohsoverydepressing and all angsty.
Boo me.
Off to do my bloody PI now.

Oh, and I swear, it's when you least expect it that something juicy comes your way..
*cue pervy laugh* heheheh...
shall tell you lovelies about it over the phone! teehee.

Btw dearest friends and family, for my birthday, the SECOND OF JUNE, I repeat, THE SECOND OF JUNE.
You can start saving up NOW.. to buy me a new iPhone.
Or at least an iPod.

yes, yes. i love you too.

2 comments:

Vada said...

haha.
SECOND OF JUNE, i repeat, SECOND OF JUNE.
hahaha. you nimrod.
i would vote for you if i was in your school.
its the thought that counts, yes?

and i must insist on hearing the juicy thingamabob

Edna said...

CONGRATS FAT ON MAKING IT TO HOUSE COUNCIL!