hey lovelies!
Been sooo busy with drama and school.
I feel kinda outta touch with the real world.
Now it's all crashing down.
boo, missed sch for abt the whole of last week cause of drama.
Back to school and I feel awful.
Pre-U sem's like this big black ominous thundercloud hanging over my head.
There seems to be quite a bit to do now.
Drama was pure shiokness.
Thanks all for coming:))
Pictures on fb!
Ok, minus the three lemons la. Though it probably wouldn't be the same without 'em.
I'm totally missing it! The Arts House was starting to really feel like home, and the people are great.
PostProductionParty's this fridaaaaay, now how to convince the motherrrr, who's not in a jolly mood:(
Va I totally forgot the juicy thing from the last post but I've got new stuff to tell you!
I really miss you loads honeybunches of oats:)
Off to do my overdue hw now!
oh, and my bloody PI(STILL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment