Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"how's tuesday treating you love?"


oooh.
the weather is really a pain!!!!
I swear, at this rate, all that'll be left of me is a puddle of gooo.
yucks.
My mom doesn't even dare leave the house in case she gets one of her horrid sun-induced migraines.

Drama was nice today, minus miss k picking on me as usual.
(Am I so pick on-able? Apparently:( )
We got yummy yummy yuummmmaaay cake.
I'm soo gonna grow fat. And die. Happy. Hah!

Oh, confession time! I've been a real bitch to a certain someone lately. Hope you get the message. Because I'm actually feeling guilty. It's hard being a girl with a conscience sometimes.
And the weather. OHGOD, THE WEATHER.

You could probably fry an earthworm on my balcony now.

Miss my galpals, why does it seem like the whole word is conspiring against us??
Whenever I'm free, you're not.
And when ya'll are, I'm not.
BooHoo.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I AM NOT, I REPEAT, AM NOT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING MY BIRTHDAY WITH A BUNCH OF RANDOM DWEEBY STRANGERS IN NUS FOR FREAKING PRE-U SEMINAR. THIS STUPID THING IS NOW MY BIGGEST REGRET. EVER.
*end*


June holidays is not gonna be fun, I'm missing out on a lot of lessons, I'll be away for pre-u sem from 1st to 5th then away for house council camp from 8th to 10th.
Eh! Eh!
Maybe they'll cancel it!!! Cause we got SwineFlu in Singapore now!
Whoopdeedoo.
Here's to wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Vada said...

hahaha. yeah you sick turd! cant believe you're going to be in some gay camp during your birthday.
but we must celebrate it after okay??

fatimah b said...

yes yes. please. can weee?
haha. SURPRISE ME:))))
ohgod, i'm shameless.
;)

Edna said...

Yaaaa man, the weather is DEEZGUZTING.