Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OHMYGOD

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
OMG.

My sisters just came back from Sarimbun Scouts Camp.
Which is where I'm going for the stupid House Council Camp.
From the 8th to 10th.

AND GUESS WHAT???!
It's totally HAUNTED.
Like, really honestly haunted.
Fuck.

I'm really a coward ok.
Like, I get freaked out by the MERE MENTION of supernaturalshit.
Now I just wanna DIE.
Cause we have to do some NightWalk thing.
Fuck. And they explicitly said it'll be an INDIVIDUAL NIGHT WALK.

At least my sisters did it in groups!
But even then, they SAW stuff.
And one of my sisters FELT something.
While on her nightwalk.
OMGOMGOMGOMG.
OMFG.
Shit. I REALLY DONT WANNA GO NOW.
It sounds fucking creepy.
ohshit.
ohshit.
like apparently mariam says it's KNOWN for it's hauntedness.
WTF.
They should just burn down the place or smthg,
like now.
please.

Or maybe, they'll cancel camp cause of SWINEFLU.
Oh, never have I been happier at the thought of a potential pandemic of a deadly disease. Please. Please, cancel it.

Eh, apparently my brother went for the same camp and he said he didn't see anything. Phew.
OHGREAT, noooooooow, he mentions some kid who fainted during nightwalk cause he thought he saw a gh*st. "But don't worry la, it's nothing. Whatever it is, just don't look back"
Great, just. Great.

Yikes.

4 comments:

Vada said...

its haunted? like really?
maybe they're just messing with you

but it should be kind of fun to go and hear all the ghost stories. haha. but rmb to bring some holy thing with you!

ame said...

nooo not annoyed cos of you!! sorry i've been such a grouch in sch the past week though :( don't wry about the place being haunted, all your siblings came back in one piece so it shd be ok!! and ur bday won't be so bad trust me. see youu friday fats:)

fatimah b said...

NO VA. IT WILL NOT BE FUN.
I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THE STUPID GHOST STORIES OR I WILL SCARE MYSELF SHITLESS IN THE BLOODY FOREST DURING THE NIGHTWALK.
and yes, i WIL pack holy thingys. haha.

awww. amy. okiedokie. goodluck for yr chinese k!!! :) and i've been a grouch tooooo in school. boo sch. ohwell, it's practically over anyways.

Edna said...

walk with your koran!!!! recite a verse!!!!!!! i've only had one night walk and we did it in a group!! it wasn't that bad..