Friday, June 19, 2009

i should be studying, no really.

I feel so tired and I haven't even started on anything yet. Ohgoodgosh. And I know what you're dooing, you idiot. I hate you. At least I wish I could. You dumbdumb. Big moronic jerkface. Swinedog. Dickwad. Hatehatehate. Hah! Think I don't know right. BUT I DO. So there. I guess it's true what they said. You are a child. Sad thing is, I'm usually one too. We know where that leaves us..

OMG MY STUPID BROTHER JUST FARTED IN MY ROOM AND RAN AWAY. BRB, IMMA GO BEAT HIM UP.

Back, bloodied and bruised, but victorious.
Riiight, who am I kidding? I was too lazy to get off my fat ass and go after him. Maybe later.

Anyways, lemme tell you a story about a girl and a watermelon.

Once upon a time, there was this girl. She was a greedy girl. Her mum cut up half a watermelon for everyone to eat. Unfortunately, the girl was a pig and finished it all up (without knowing there was no more watermelons left). Her mum got really upset.

She tried to make up for it by buying another watermelon at the supermarket. However, her path was fraught with danger in the form of a china woman. The china woman not only held up the queue at the express lane meant for less than 10 items with her GAZILLION gross groceries, she also tried to steal the poor girl's watermelon. The girl managed to outwit the dumb china woman and got her watermelon.

Sadly the girl's mum was still not appeased.


The end.

No comments: