In no particular order,
I miss Vada Lim Zi Qi, Faith Madhavan & Ili Kaiyisah Rahan.
Went out with the lexmond today. As usual we meet up at cityhall. It was good catching up! Went to crash Amy and Kiron's little "studdddy date" at dempsey's B&Js. Teehee.
I really should get started on this pesky thing called studying. Credible sources! have reported that should there be any extension in the june holidays it'd most likely only be for primary schools :( Smthg abt it being more fatal for them lil kids. Hmph. Brats. Don't they care abt us teens?!





More up on fb, thanks to the lovely AmyMay.
See you in another 9 months or so! haha. And I'm willing to bet nothing much will change.

5 comments:
oi! why inverted commas :( FAT YOU SHD KNOW BETTERRRR c'monnnn! i owe you one though, thanks babe :)
HAHAHA. Ya la, ya la.
what are you doing to amy in the second picture???
hahaha.
DOING WHAT I'D DO TO YOU FAITH OR ILI:D
true dat...true dat...
Post a Comment