Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm staring at Fatimah's beautiful face as she slowly lulls herself to sleep (not) she's actually talking on and on and on and on about Guitar Hero/Syed now and the click click clacking of the keyboard's probably annoying the hell out of her as she's trying to take a short nap before the Cereal Killer's lecture later on. I kinda have a feeling we're gonna be late. School feels really really far from here!! Alrighty I'm gonna shut up and leave this space now before I ruin it any further goodbye poptarts! (I think she's sleep talking now)
Disclaimer: If I, Fatimah Bamadhaj, feel the urge to use the computer or am even containing the slightest notion of using the computer in my head, I hereby agree to call Julianne up to study or face fatal consequences because as Weng would say, Promos are in 50 days!!!!!!!! (I can't remember the actual figure)
................. (Sign zeeee dotted lines dearie)
♥
Smucker's peanut butter and Julie's crackers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
go julianne!
haha i hope you sign this fatz!
and i just made your fish have a race. i led them all to one side of the pond and i swiftly moved my mouse to the other end. haha. its fun.
HAHAHA HI VADA
Fatz your fish are annoyingly addictive to play with (and it's distracting me from the EOM I still haven't submitted, IKR!!) but I still love them anyway:)
hahahahaha, you idiotz. love you both <3
Post a Comment