Just got home from dinner with my darling Widad! Must make this a regular thing k!!! K's lecture got cancelled but I still had to run back to sch like a mad woman cause of house meeting which was till 730:(. Sorry I was sucha bad hostess Julz! Hahahaha, kinda kewt how you entertained yourself with my fake fishies and the internet while I just slept like a pig beside you. Lurb Lurbz. Bus rides with you are the besttttest everrr.
Bumped into a ridikulously hot boy on the bus otw home from dinner just now. And guess whut! he was my primary school mate! Whoohoooo. I couldn't stop smiling at him like a loony spazzo. I kept saying how it was such a pleasant surprize. Hahaha. He was smiling loads tooo (although I sincerely hope it wasn't cause he found me so odd D:) Mum's being really nice. Think I'll go buy her flowers tmr.
So tired, and I'm missing people loads, boo. Honeybs, must go out after all my tests!! :)
Oh Oh Oh, me and drew made up our to-do list. Yay us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
alright babe :D And your mom is being nice.. buy her flowers? whatthahell.
I LIKE BUYING MY MUM FLOWERS.
who is this hot boy of which you speak? >:)
haha and i yes we must be going out soon!
Post a Comment