Monday, July 6, 2009

high heeled hijinks

You were a song in my head,
The warmth of the sheets in my bed.
A story forever told, but never old,
A warm arrival never left so cold.
Stupid song is stuck in my head, and how apt, considering it's title.


Today was the most productive un-productive day like, ever.
Many thanks to Vada, Julz, and 09A07 for that. Met up with Vada at her place first where we bribed her mum with eclairs. Ah, our daring escape should go down in history books! HA HA. Then we went to Town, for some M.A.C lovin', Vada got "Ravishing". I do so love their lipstick names. Julz was with us too. Hurray for the bridge between old & new friends. <3.

Cabbed down to the Botanics for class piknik. Where Va got a first hand glimpse of how I'm always picked on. >:(. Cabbed down to sigz with Va. (yes, i've broken my promise to self not to cab around) Had some KFC, I'm blamin that two piece chicken for my tummyache now. Ugh. Hung around Starbucks for a bit. Came to the conclusion we can never be scenesters. Made a public nuisance of myself. Almost got knocked down by a car. Home.

I now owe Va her heels (my sister tried it on and it looks GAWJUS on her skinny legs! and my mum wanted too but her feet were wet.) AA skirt, and three sunnies.
My mum is disturbed at how much I enjoy other people's stuff.




Reality Bitez. Hard. In the Ass.
School tomorrow.
History SEA make up test.
Xtra PW lecture.
EOM and GPP due.


DAI DAI DAI.
this calls for some lucky red undies.

3 comments:

Vada said...

i tried to upload the pictures and they said there was an error so i didnt

fatimah b said...

H8 school.
and H8 unreliable photo uploaders. YES, BLOGGER, IM TALKIN TO YOU 2>:(

Anonymous said...

Hi Vada Hi Fatz!!
I'm still up & I haven't done GPP OR EOM well anyway see you in school in a few hours hopefully♥