Still quite into Jacques Brel obsession. My current <3 for the moment. His songs are soo wunderful. Thank you Google for translations. Haha.
Been dying to download sooo many many many songs. But alas, technology ain't on my side. Class picnic at the Botanics tmr. Planning to drag Vada and Ili. Not sure if Faith can go cause of her CTs. Nooow, what to weaaaaar?....
SEA Hist is still like this big black thundercloud looming in the not so distant horizon. But whatevs, screwing up/passing/doing well for this paper won't make much of a difference I'm sure. Considering how I know I totally bombed the others.
Hurray for Student Apathy.
Let's see if blogger photo uploader is working....
.........
Apparently not.
Damn you to the eternal pits of hell, blogger.
Damn you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i have no idea what to wear.
im going to kill myself.
Post a Comment