I feel like putting my hair up in an updo ala marge simpson. Kinda like in my profile picture on blogger now. (Points to the top right side of blog)
Listened to spaceman by the killers just now and yellow by coldplay's playing now. It's putting me in a bit of a sombre mood. Literature paper one tmr, Wuthering Heights. Math later in the afternoon. I'm sure most of you will not at all be surprised if I were to state that I have yet to touch any Mathematical-related anything. Ha-ha. When will I ever learn :s.
sick. omg, i am a sick sick person. i have no idea from which depraved part of my soul that disgusting title came from. although there is a link with yellow and jaundice, no?
Oh, terrible news, Amy is ill. Her dastardly fever refuses to go away. I'm worried. GET WELL SOON OK, AMY MAY PRYKE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
damn is she alright???
and i should be studying for history right now
fat, jaundice flavoured sugar pops is a really disturbing title... ha anyway thanksss and congrats for being more or less done!!! enjoy your weekend. and hey vadaa i'm alright just have a weird fever tt won't go away :( thanks though:)
jaundice...reminds me of a certain someone.. (east coast *cought* breakwater *cought*) HAHAHHAHAHAH! this is what you get for asking me to comment! and amy, i hope you get well soon too!! maybe some ice-cream will do the trick! ;)
-the one&only :D (faith, of course)
HAHAHAHAHA. OMG. YOU BITCH. THAT WAS SUPER BITCHY, YOU SAY HE GOT JAUNDICE CAUSE OF HIS EYES RIGHT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. OMG, I AM LIKE, LITERALLY LOL-ING NOW.
dude, yr such an ass la, now i'll forever associate the word jaundice with him. gee, thanks faith, thanks a lot. You guys, I just changed a setting so that when anyone comments on my blog i'll get an email. i feel so technogeek now.
Post a Comment