I AM DONE WITH CTs. YAY.
Ok, fine, technically I have one more paper to make up for. SEA Hist, which will be a major pain in the butt. Oh well. Yesterday was kinda random, went out with cliffton and PATCH. (doesn't the word patch remind you of patchouli?! I swear, that was the first word that popped in my mind when I heard his name. HAHA)
They wanted to watch a movie but I dragged them to Astons for yummy lemon lime chicken instead! Ili, please explain to me why you're so in lurrve with the disgusting pasta salad?! Oh, Bezz part ever, VADA CAME:)
Bumped into Yiwen, who saved me from a long lonely bus ride home, he now owes me a song and half of, um, some country when he becomes supreme ruler of the world.
That dear friends was how I came to spend my Friday.
Sidenote: And will please someone tell me why is it that everyone's getting new totally awsum phones. Oh, and my cousin in America just got the iPhone 3Gs. Kill me please. Sometimes, facebook just lets you know too damn much :(
Unfortunately, friday night wasn't too great. Dad went to the hospital again. He's back now thank god, but for a moment there, terrifying thoughts firmly lodged itself in my head:(((. This came after Faith was telling me about her own mum's scare. Why oh why can't parents come with a gurantee stamped across their butts that says "to last till a hundred" ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HEY!! i really like that pasta salad!!
BUT IT TASTES SO DAMN AW-FULL.
Hope your dad's feeling betterrrr
Post a Comment