And I swear, if fb photo uploader had a face, I'd slap it. It's being a right pain in the ass. I've been trying to upload the damn class picnic pictures eons ago but the infernal thing keeps saying "Upload Failed". If it fails again. I'm done. That's it. No more trying. At least for tonight.
Dammit, I hate how it's almost Monday.
Monday Blues begin on Sunday mornings for me. Or rather afternoons, since that's about when I usually wake up. The thought of going to school somehow depresses me. It's not the issue of classmates, I'm lucky my classmates are perfectly sane (unlike a certain clawed pocky dancer) and we all get on quite well. Nor is it the waking up early and traveling part. I can deal with that. What probably gets me down is the whole environment.
(Mum interrupts this post with a chocolate waffle. ♥)
And now, with my chocolate waffle in hand, I shall attempt to explain this dread I have for school. Teachers with serious issues (I truly believe some of em need counselling) who express no real love or care for their students well-being, a far cry from secondary school. I mean the least you'd expect is some measure of concern on their part, being a christian school and all. And so far, I haven't experienced any truly great teachers, the one you feel an immediate respect and awe for, not just fear and whose lessons you truly look forward to. Sad isn't it.
On top of that is the ridiculous rules harking back to your secondary school days. I mean who gives a flying fig if your skirt is 5 cm short or more. Well, fine some girls obviously need to be taken in hand but still. It's ridiculous the extent they're enforcing these rules, with teachers standing guard at the gates in the morning to catch errant students. How in the world is anyone to look forward to school with such unpleasantness first thing in the morning.
CCA ain't great either.
Ok, that is it! No more >:(. Sorry classmates.
And whatever, I'm not gonna go on about the grossness that is school anymore. It just depresses me. Now I'm gonna go pack my bag with a heavy heart. Shall go cheer myself up with a few phonecalls. Someone told me I talk on the phone waay too much, probably even more than people with significant others. But honestly, I rely on my friends to cheer me up, and phonecalls are the way to go. Somehow msging just doesn't cut it for me. What to do, I just love to talk. Haha. My teachers from pre-school to secondary school can tell you this.
OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAN. I end school at eight tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Bloody hell, I nearly forgot.
(the words are a shitty brown for a reason)
And so ends this lengthy post. :(
OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAN. I end school at eight tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Bloody hell, I nearly forgot.
(the words are a shitty brown for a reason)
And so ends this lengthy post. :(

5 comments:
facebook keeps doing that to me too!
irritating as SHIT.
say happy birthday to your bro for me!
VADAAA. You idiot. Never pick up yr phone ytd night. I WAS GETTING DISTRESSED. haha, no lah. I think my brother will now be insanely happy at the fact that all three of you wished him. Hahahahaahha. Ttyl
haha i'm sorry, i can't stop laughing at the chocolate waffle part!!
it's damn cute.
I want a chocolate waffle. You're still stuck in school now yuck:( I told myself I'd start on homework the minute I get home but look at me.
Download the latest java thingy it worked perfectly fine on mine after I did that:)
And say hi to whoanakedbutts.livejournal.com (no I haven't actually created it yet but I will)
there are actually teachers who care about how you wear your uniform? Damn, I feel your pain fatzies. And I need to show him to you. NEED TO.
Yours always, Faithy.
Post a Comment