Saturday, July 11, 2009

“My sorrow, when she's here with me, thinks these dark days of autumn rain are beautiful as days can be; she loves the bare, the withered tree; she walks the sodden pasture lane.” -Robert Frost



It's raining. So heavily that it looks like mist has enshrouded the view outside.

I remember days long gone when we were still kids. We'd be let loose in our little undies to go run around in the front yard whenever it rained heavily. This happened when we still lived in the house back in Katong. I miss those times with my cousins. Sometimes, I can't help but muse on the what-ifs. Would things have been any different now had the big fallout not happened? If my grandparents were still alive? Had someone stepped in and played mediator before things got outta hand?

I'm longing for a long fearsome thunderstorm with fiery flashes of lighting interspersed every few minutes and howling winds lashing at the windows. Then I'll curl up nice and snug under my covers and talk to you till the very last drop of rain falls.

Went out with Faith and Vada today. Almost didn't leave my house thanks to the mother. Thankfully I got a lift to Faith's from my dad so I wasn't late. Sadly, Ili had tuition. (I hate that word. It just serves as a painful reminder of the fact that I need to go look for a math tutor:( Dempsey-ed on a budget. It was kinda hilarious. A change of plans lead us to town. Where Faith, surprise surprise, was unable to resist a bit of shopping. Story of her life.

Pictures in when Va uploads em.


OH FUCK TMR'S MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY & I TOTALLY FORGOT. SHIT SHIT SHIT D:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude tell your brother i wished him HAPPY B-DAY!!
and i wanna see the pics from yesterday!

fatimah b said...

The brother says thanks :) and ask va to uploooad. can't wait till the next time i see ya eels!