Friday, July 10, 2009

twisted ploys and secret yearnings

Boston Legal is a good cheer-me-up. I need a good cheer-me-up. Gonna stuff my face with ice cream later. Still doing EOM, or rather, I just started. It was due earlier today in class :( I hope she accepts my email.

I'm gonna kill myself
one of these days over the stupid, stuuupid totally avoidable situations I put myself in.
Let's face it, this is not the first instance where I jump into something headlong without thought and whinge and moan and gripe about what happens after. My friends can attest to this, Faith especially, who loves to say "You're just asking for it."

Card House Dreamer is currently the song of the moment. I just watched a trailer for Nick&Norah's Infinite Playlist, and I reallly reeeaally wanna watch it.

I smell a movie day coming.
Corn kernels a'poppin.

No comments: