Saturday, July 25, 2009

you make me so sad.

I feel so cheated. Like, honestly. I hate how I keep finding things out via fb and screwing things up on msn. Technology sucks. People don't get you the way you want them too, things get misinterpreted, lost and sometimes distorted beyond belief. Pissing me off I swear.

I am soo upset now. PMS sucks ttm. Should probably be starting on the mountain load of work right now. But, no. I'm reaching for the phone instead....







Happiness is but a pint load of ice cream away, sadly, there's none left in the freezer.

3 comments:

Vada said...

i feel like having haagen dazs: strawberries + cream

Anonymous said...

and here i am; owing you ice cream.

fatimah b said...

i had like three or four pints of vanilla caramel brownie, coffee, cookies and cream and choc choc chip i think but its all gooone. im so pissed. there's chocolate now though. and SHAWN WOO. WE BETTER FIND TIME.