Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One yawn away from deaths door.

I feel so down. This week's gonna be tough. I don't know if I'll get through it alright. It's nice to get a random how are you msg from someone you haven't spoken to in a while. Just to know that they're still there and that's one more person you can turn to! So yes, darling friends who are missed, do msg me. HAHA. This sounds a tad like a singles advert in the papers. Hm, I wonder if people in Singapore actually do that. Haha, I was just reminded of Joyene and her take on the SDU; Single Desperate & Ugly. Funny child that one.

So many many absentees, like at least 5 a day these past few days. I think the teachers will soon grow tired of our class, if they haven't already. Handing in all my work late this week probably won't be helping any. So much shitz to do.

*Be my cornerstone and stay strong, cause it feels like everything's a-falling.

Sneak peek for NDP 09 J2 celebrations. Expect utter bimboticness on my part. Yes, feel free to dispense with the hate. I'd feel the same >:(. Not sleeping over at Clara's on thursday cause Dad offered to fetch me to and fro. Thankzzz<3.

Work is snowballing like an avalanche in the Swiss Alps. Coming home so late and feeling totally uninspired isn't helping much either. Gosh, I need like red bull or smtg. Note to self; Buy cartonloads. Off to do overdue hw nao. I need some luve.

Btw, recent disgustingly boring and wordy blog posts with no visuals can be blamed on blogger. I can't upload pictures or change my text font/colour/size etc.

3 comments:

ili said...

aw man i wanna be there to see you be the emcee!!!

E. said...

Fat you are the emcee?! Hahah I was contemplating ponning friday but since you're the mc maybe i'll stay....

fatimah b said...

No la, I'm emcee for J2s. J1 is evangeline and joel from waterpolo. I think they're funnier. And iliii. Trust me, you won't wanna see this.